ProWein 2024: Express your Interest
Have your wines poured on the Victorian stand at ProWein 2024
ProWein is Europe, and the world’s most important wine event, attracting more than 60,000 visitors from across the world, including trade and media from Europe, USA, Canada and Asia. If you currently export wine, this is your opportunity to show your wine to the world.
Wine Victoria, with the support of Global Victoria, have a booth within the Wine Australia stand at ProWein 2024. If you are actively exporting to Europe and are interested in having your wines poured on the stand complete the EOI below.
Criteria for wine selection
- Wines from producers who are existing exporters
- Wines from an array of regions and varieties which highlight Victoria’s strengths
- Export Compliance – wines must be registered for exporting to the EU to gain customs clearance into Germany
- Total of 4 bottles per SKU required for the event
- Wines will be consolidated in Melbourne and sent over as one shipment
- Wines must have all appropriate EU custom clearances
- Producers will provide the wines free of charge
27 November 2023 – EOI form completed
18 December 2023 – All wines delivered to Melbourne (location TBC)
Expression of Interest
If you are interested in this opportunity, register here.
Export Compliance information will be required once wines have been confirmed.
Maximum of two wines per producer.