Wine Victoria's calling on members to submit ideas for new projects or programs that will help the Victorian wine industry grow.
We need your input so Wine Victoria can partner with the Victorian government to deliver the Victorian Wine Industry Development Strategy. So give us a shout on our new feedback site and tell us what your business or region needs to prosper.
Take some time to read the strategy before your submit your feedback, because projects or programs should be designed to fit under one the following four areas of the strategy: Adapt, Visit, Trade, and Lead.
If you are a business, please let us know if the project or program has the support of your region. If you can't think of a specific project or program, but have some issues you need support to solve, let us know those as well.
How to submit your ideas to Wine Victoria:
- Step 1: Click here to access the Wine Victoria Wine Strategy Feedback website
- Step 2: To submit your feedback, scroll across the page until you see a red form titled ‘Got A Project? Tell Wine Victoria’
- Step 3: Once on the feedback form , enter your name, email and organisation
- Step 4: Click on the drop down box underneath the section titled 'strategy platform' and select the strategy platform that your idea relates to
- Step 5: In the text box underneath the ‘comments’ section, tell us your idea in the comments section
- Step 6: Once you have completed all fields, then click on the 'submit' button, and you’re done.
Want to submit more than one comment or have more you'd like to say? You can, but you will have to complete this process again as you can only submit one comment per strategy platform.